At Skyline, we aim to be the best. We specialise in Architecture in London as well as its’ surrounding areas.
Our consultants immerse themselves in the market and as a result have built strong, established and consistently rewarding relationships with clients and candidates alike.
When it comes to taking the next step in your career, we are the specialist consultants driven by adding real value to the decision making process.
We understand that our business is our customers. With a team of consultants specialising exclusively in Architecture, Interior and Urban Design, we offer you a first class service based upon core values of quality, professionalism and integrity.
In an ever-changing employment market, we make sure we are flexible to the needs of customers by developing a service level tailored to your individual needs.
We are committed to streamlining the recruitment process, delivering our clients and candidates the best possible experience, every time.
At Skyline, we live and breathe Architecture.
Our holistic, collaborative approach in conjunction with multiple stakeholders throughout each and every project is what distinguishes us from the rest. It is this framework that has enabled us to become trusted partners with a number of leading consultancies, varying in size.
Through our extensive networks, we have experience of assembling teams to deliver large scale, complex projects. Our first class service level means we brief our candidates in full detail surrounding any prospective role we represent them for. For our clients, we ensure that any candidate CV received from us will be fully qualified and reference checked.
A list of typical markets we operate in include:
- Aviation 100%
- Commercial 100%
- Data Center 100%
- Education 100%
- High Rise 100%
- Hospitality 100%
- Industrial 100%
- Mission Critical 100%
- Mixed-use 100%
- MOD 100%
- Pharmaceutical 100%
- Rail 100%
- Retail 100%
- Residential 100%
Whether it is the next big new build, international airport, a refurbishment of a listed building, or an extension to a residential property, Skyline are well equipped to help.
We are able to source the skillsets you need on a permanent, contract or fixed-term basis.
Director – Architecture
01489 611 704
01489 611 701
01489 611 702
Having excelled throughout her career at Gattaca, Jade has decided the time is right for her to take on the next big challenge in her exciting career; setting up Skyline Architectural Solutions.
Combining her architectural training and recruitment skills with her retail management experience gained with a prestigious high street brand, she will undoubtedly bring to her new company all the qualities and enthusiasm that have made her such a success in the industry to date.
This will ensure Skyline Architectural Solutions will be the recruitment company to watch in 2017/18!
Skyline Architectural Solutions are able to deliver packages of Architectural Design work.
We work with some of the world’s most prestigious Architectural practices in order to deliver our packaged work. The model is simple; we generate the lead, we then send this work out to our professional network and request a fee proposal. We collate multiple proposals and submit them to the client. This model offers a diverse range of services, price ranges and an ultra-fast response time. What’s more, Skyline Architectural Solutions will manage the whole process.
Key benefits include:
- Clients minimise risk by sub-contracting their Architectural design 100%
- We can also offer construction support throughout the lifecycle of the project 100%
- Enables the client to manage project deliverables as a whole package of work, on time and to budget 100%
- Saves the client valuable time and money normally spent on recruitment 100%
- Allows a client to take on additional projects, without expending their existing internal resources 100%
We are able to deliver packages of Architectural Design ranging from refurbs to new builds with varying project values.
DISCIPLINES WE RECRUIT FOR
Our Architectural Assistants and Architects are responsible for creating designs for new buildings, extensions or alterations to existing buildings on both individual and large redevelopment schemes. With their construction knowledge and high-level drawing skills they control a project from concept to completion, adapting their plans according to budget constraints, environmental factors or client needs. They form part of an overall project design team.
Our professionals will be recognised by the Architects Registration Board (ARB), or the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA).
At Skyline Architectural Solutions, we engage BIM coordinators and BIM Managers of all levels in the Industry.
In order to provide BIM level 1 – 4 solutions for Architectural clients on a Permanent or Contract basis our candidates will have an understanding of one or more of the following BIM software packages:
Our Landscape Architects are responsible for the design of outdoor public areas, gardens and landscapes to achieve environmental, sustainable and aesthetic outcomes. Their role involves site analysis, development of design concepts and the sharing of spaces.
Our Architectural Technicians and Architectural Technologists are professionally recognised by the CIAT. They specialise in the research of products, processes, regulations and technology as well as detailing, designs and drawings.
Typically, an Architectural Technician or Technologist that we engage with would be familiar with one or more of the following specialist software packages:
Our Urban Designers are involved with the process of designing and shaping cities, towns, streets and spaces. Focusing on making these urban areas functional, attractive and sustainable.
Specialist software used within this discipline can include AutoCAD, Revit, Microstation, Sketchup, Vectorworks, ArchiCAD, ArcGIS, Adobe Design Creative Suite programs, Rhino, Maya or 3D Studio Max.
Our Interior Designers are involved with designing and enhancing the Interiors of a space or building, to create a more aesthetically pleasing environment for the end user. Their responsibilities include planning, conceptual development, research, coordination and managing projects.
CANDIDATE REFERRAL SCHEME
At Skyline Architectural Solutions, we recognise that some of our best candidates are recommended to us by members of our professional network.
In order to attract the best possible candidates, we believe in rewarding those who help us build and expand on this network.
We offer remuneration of up to £500 for a candidate referral that results in a job fill, and meets our Terms & Conditions.
Terms & Conditions:
- Candidates must not already be in touch with Skyline Architectural Solutions
- Payment is due ONLY after a placed candidate has completed 12 weeks of employment on a Permanent Placement, or 4 weeks of employment on a Contract Placement.
- Payment is due ONLY on initial placement, and all further placements are excluded.
- There are no limits on the number of candidates you may refer.
- In the event of any disputes, Skyline Architectural Solution’s decision is final.
WORK WITH US
At Skyline Architectural Solutions we invest in our staff and look after them. Every member of staff is entitled to the following benefits:
- Industry leading Commission Scheme – Uncapped with NO Threshold 100%
- 25 Days Holiday (increases by 1 day per year of service) 100%
- Pension Scheme – 4% Matched after qualifying period (6 Months) – Raises by 0.5% each year of service 100%
- Private Health Care for all grades after qualifying period (6 Months) 100%
- Year round social events calendar – Christmas, End of Quarters, Horse Races, Go Karting 100%
- Holidays and weekend breaks for high achievers 100%
- Yearly International Break – (All Staff – Target Related) 100%
- Flexible Working 100%
- 1 ‘Duvet Day’ per year on top of holiday entitlement 100%
- Access to exclusive Skyline deals for Protection, Investments and Mortgages 100%
- Referral Scheme 100%
- £50 Meal for you+1 on your birthday 100%
- Long Service Awards 100%
- Team Lunches 100%
- 27” iMac upon commencement 100%
- Excellent office location with easy commuter links 100%
- Free Parking 100%
For any questions or queries, please contact our team on 01489 611 704
Alternatively, please send us a message using our enquiry form: